Accessibility Statement for this website
This is an accessibility statement from Crafted Solutions Limited.
Measures to support accessibility
Crafted Solutions Limited takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of this website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- Phone: +44 (0) 7624 264 123
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 16 Hope Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AQ
- Twitter: @craftapplied
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Crafted Solutions Limited assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 1 August 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.